Thursday 1 March 2018

Sakmasak Indomie Goreng Pizza

I am back! 
Now, I want to share a simple recipe to enjoy our belove Indomie Goreng differently.😋
Maybe some of you are not familiar with Indomie. Well, it is an instant noodle brand from Indonesia. And in my opinion, this is the best instant noodle. Fried noodle in particular. 

It is quite easy to find Indomie in Helsingborg, BUT it is only for the soup one. The fried Indomie is a rare product here. I bought this noodle when I went to Malmö (approximately 1 hour by train from here). I remember I have ever seen it at Lucu Supermarket.


So, below is the recipe to make this Indomie pizza. I called it pizza just because I put some toppings on it.

Ingredients:
2packs Indomie Goreng (Fried Indomie)
3pcs Eggs
Mushroom
Red Onion
Sliced Mushroom
Sliced Turkey / Smoked Beef
Cheese

How to make:
1. Put the Indomie into the boiling water and simmer for 3 minutes then drain it.
2. Sautee the mushroom and sliced turkey
3. Mixed the noodle with eggs
4. Pan fried the noodle
5. Put the mushroom, turkey, red onion and cheese on top of the noodle
6. Put it in a microwave for 1 - 1.5 minutes

Enjoy!
Btw this is for sharing. Personally, I feel too much if I need by myself :)


No comments:

Post a Comment